Grace has moved into her big girl bed....
Its been quite fun watching... The other night, Tracy and I were going upstairs to bed and her light was on, when we opened the door, she was laying on her side with a book held up so she could read it...Only problem is, she was fast asleep... Very cute, but I wish now I had taken a picture...
One other time, Tracy went in in the middle of the night and she was awake, reading, and wearing 6 t-shirts.... fantastic!!
Its been quite fun watching... The other night, Tracy and I were going upstairs to bed and her light was on, when we opened the door, she was laying on her side with a book held up so she could read it...Only problem is, she was fast asleep... Very cute, but I wish now I had taken a picture...
One other time, Tracy went in in the middle of the night and she was awake, reading, and wearing 6 t-shirts.... fantastic!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home