Earlier this week, Grace asked me to play her reader rabbit cd. I put it into the computer but it wouldn't work (someone had gotten dirty fingerprints all over it!!!).
So I started cleaning off the cd with my T-shirt and Grace said to me: "Daddy, are you cleaning off that CD with your Aubie tiger t-shirt"?
I was wearing an Auburn shirt that said the words Auburn, no mention about tigers (with visual clues) and we've never discussed the shirt before. I figure she remembers me wearing it to the game and figured it out....
Later Tracy came in and asked her what Daddy's shirt said and she said "Auburn"
I think she may be the smartest person in our house now.........
So I started cleaning off the cd with my T-shirt and Grace said to me: "Daddy, are you cleaning off that CD with your Aubie tiger t-shirt"?
I was wearing an Auburn shirt that said the words Auburn, no mention about tigers (with visual clues) and we've never discussed the shirt before. I figure she remembers me wearing it to the game and figured it out....
Later Tracy came in and asked her what Daddy's shirt said and she said "Auburn"
I think she may be the smartest person in our house now.........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home