Well its been a long week and I'm glad its finally over. I (Tracy) have a sore throat and ear infection, the doctor said its one of the worst looking throats she has seen in a while, so proud I am. Scott stayed home on Thursday to take care of the kids and worked from home today as backup for me. I took two hour naps both days!
I took Ellie and Maddie to their doctors appointments today. But you ask, "weren't the appointments on Wednesday?" Well so I thought. I went to the appointment at ten oclock on wednesday just as it said on my calendar and as I remembered from making it. And waited and waited and waited and waited, until the receptionist said "you don't have an appointment today...it was last Wednesday at ten oclock!" Very frustrating because I know that it was for march 2, because they weren't even four months last wednesday and it was their four month appointment. Oh well.
So here are their stats....my girls are growing!! Ella Rose was 13 pounds 13 ounces and 24 and a quarter inchese long. Madeline Louise was 13 pounds 12 ounces and 24 and half inches long. That puts them at just over 50% for weight and exactly at 50% for height. They are doing well in all ways, eating, sleeping and developing. Both sleep from about 9:30 to about 8:30, yes folks that is eleven hours straight!! Eat, both breastfeeding and bottlefeeding like champs. They are smiling and laughing out loud....which can take your breath away its so magical.
Here are another few pictures.
Grace posing with Caillou at the Basketball Hall of Fame kids fair.

Ellie and Grace

Ellie close up and sleeping.

Maddie and Ellie. Doesn't Maddie look bigger than Ellie?

Another of my babies.

Maddie and Grace.

Maddie alone.

Hope you enjoy!
I took Ellie and Maddie to their doctors appointments today. But you ask, "weren't the appointments on Wednesday?" Well so I thought. I went to the appointment at ten oclock on wednesday just as it said on my calendar and as I remembered from making it. And waited and waited and waited and waited, until the receptionist said "you don't have an appointment today...it was last Wednesday at ten oclock!" Very frustrating because I know that it was for march 2, because they weren't even four months last wednesday and it was their four month appointment. Oh well.
So here are their stats....my girls are growing!! Ella Rose was 13 pounds 13 ounces and 24 and a quarter inchese long. Madeline Louise was 13 pounds 12 ounces and 24 and half inches long. That puts them at just over 50% for weight and exactly at 50% for height. They are doing well in all ways, eating, sleeping and developing. Both sleep from about 9:30 to about 8:30, yes folks that is eleven hours straight!! Eat, both breastfeeding and bottlefeeding like champs. They are smiling and laughing out loud....which can take your breath away its so magical.
Here are another few pictures.
Grace posing with Caillou at the Basketball Hall of Fame kids fair.

Ellie and Grace

Ellie close up and sleeping.

Maddie and Ellie. Doesn't Maddie look bigger than Ellie?

Another of my babies.

Maddie and Grace.

Maddie alone.

Hope you enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home